VACANCY: DATA CAPTURER X 2 (uMgungundlovu & Ethekwini District)
FIXED TERM CONTRACT
1st May 2020 – 30th April 2021
Salary: R7 494.00 pm
The HIV Preventions Programme wishes to appoint a two suitably qualified individuals to serve as a Data Capturer for the ELMA Philanthropies funded Programme.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Compiling of daily, weekly and monthly data from case finding forms, case management enrolment forms and linkages to care data.
- Filing and data verification before submitting to site co-ordinator.
- Identify and assist with rectifying errors.
- Assist with retrieving viral loads from tier.net
- Matric , Experience in HIV and AIDS field
- Drivers licence & data capturing experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Exceptional organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Be able to work under pressure
Interested persons need to submit a brief CV, along with cover letter and copies of certificates, ID and driver’s license with the reference “Data Capturer – stipulate Location” in the subject line via emails to [email protected] no later than 15th April 2020. Please note that applications received after this date or with missing information will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted – should you not hear from us by 30th April 2020, you may consider your application unsuccessful. AFSA reserves the right not to make an appointment and/or to extend the closing date in order to facilitate further searches.
AFSA is an equal opportunity employer. We particularly encourage applications from people living with HIV and AIDS (PLWHA), people living with disabilities, women and previously disadvantaged people.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo a competency based assessment and driving assessment as part of the recruitment criteria. Kindly note that candidates will be subjected to a criminal record check.