Request for Applications (RFA) – Global Fund Grant, April 2019 – March 2022
The AIDS Foundation of South Africa (AFSA) invites civil society organisations that are interested in participating in the Global Fund Programme, April 2019 – March 2022, to submit applications to AFSA for consideration. Follow the links below to find the Terms of Reference for the three separate Requests for Applications (RFA) and the application form templates for each RFA.
- Call for Applications for the Provision of Sub-Recipient Services to Implement:
- Prevention Programmes for Adolescent Girls and Young Women;
- Programmes to Reduce Human Rights Related Barriers to HIV Services;
Opportunity for Civil Society Organisations to Participate in Capacity Building and Mentorship Programme
- AFSA invites registered CSOs that are led, or work closely with, people with TB, PLHIV and key and vulnerable population groups to submit applications to participate in the Community Responses and Systems’ Capacity Building and Mentorship Programme.
Follow the links to download the Terms of Reference and Application Form Templates for the above listed RFAs.
Key Meeting Dates
- Tender Briefing Meetings will be held in the following districts (please note that briefing meetings are not compulsory):
Click on the image to download a PDF version of the Briefing Meeting Dates.